Hero image

Roadworthy Certificates Craigieburn

In Victoria a certificate of roadworthiness must be obtained before a vehicle can be sold – the person selling a vehicle must provide a current roadworthy certificate to the person buying the vehicle, unless the buyer is their spouse or a licensed motor vehicle trader. Active Motor Repairs are authorised to test and provide RWC certificates for light vehicles and LPG.

A roadworthy inspection covers the major safety related items, including:

  • The structure of the vehicle and any safety related items on the body, chassis or engine
  • Steering, suspension & braking systems
  • Seats belts and seats
  • Exhaust & Emission controls
  • Wheels & tyres
  • Lamps and reflectors
  • Windscreen, and windows including front windscreen wipers and washers
Expert car service

Let's get started with your booking.

Having your rego allows us to accurately quote for you.