Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Craigieburn
With reference to brakes, don't wait until brake repairs are unavoidable.
Regular observation as part of our 65 point vehicle report, which is undertaken with any full car service carried out by Active Motor Repairs PTY LTD, are a necessity to ensure your vehicle's brakes are correctly maintained. Our qualified service staff can be trusted to advise you where they feel that servicing or repairs of your brakes are to be considered to avoid it progressing to a bigger issue.
Brake services on offer at Active Motor Repairs PTY LTD include:
- Replace Brake Pads
- Flush And Replacement Of Brake Fluid
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Brake Disc And Drum Replaced
- Replace The Brake Calipers
- Brake Lines/Hose Replaced
- Replace Complete Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Service dealer Here.
If you become aware of any indicators that your vehicle's brakes might require some immediate attention book in to get the vehicle's brakes examined in our Craigieburn service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be aware of:
- Stickiness Of Brake Pedal
- Brakes Produce Excessive Noise
- Swerving When Brakes Applied
- Vibration When Brakes Are Used
- Brake Light Remains On
- Spongy Brake Pedals
- Changed Stopping Distance
- Brake Pedal Seems Hard
To discover more pertaining to brake warning signs and their possible causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Active Motor Repairs PTY LTD understand that your safety comes first and that’s why we are proud to inform you that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are currently available in our Craigieburn service centre...Read more